New Account Signup
Most of our customers do not have an existing Salesforce implementation and will use the AdvoLogix trial signup process described here.
If your firm already has a Salesforce implementation and you would like to implement the AdvoLogix trial within your existing Salesforce account, you will need to install AdvoLogix from the AppExchange using the instructions found here: Installing AdvoLogix into an Existing Salesforce Organization http://advologixpm.screenstepslive.com/s/1905/m/6812/c/31297
Requesting a Trial
To request a trial of AdvoLogix Matter Management please complete our website application found at: http://www.advologix.com/web/demo-sign-up/
- The trial signup process is self explanatory however it is very important that you enter the appropriate email address and ensure your spam blocking software does not restrict emails from email@example.com
- You will need to use a unique Username in the format similar to an email address. Though you can use your email address, this does not need to be a valid email address. If you have signed up for salesforce or a previous trial of AdvoLogix this user name must be different. You may not reuse the same user name. Examples of usernames:
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Within a minute or less you should receive an email (from email@example.com) which includes a link to complete your trial signup. Upon using this link you will establish your password and launch the application for the first time.
If you do not receive this email please check your spam folder in case it has been blocked by your email software.
- Set Your Password
As previously discussed, look in your inbox for an email from Advologix, click on the link and you will be directed to set your password.
- Find the "Quick Start Guide"
After you log in, go to the "Help and Support" link on the left side of the screen to access our "Quick Start Guide" which includes training, documentation and video help.
The Application Guide links are available in AdvoLogix Setup, an option on the main menu. Alternatively, click the link below to access the Quick Start Guide: http://advologixpm.screenstepslive.com/s/1905/m/8108
- Initial Setup
It will take you, or someone on your team, approximately 30 to 45 minutes to accomplish the following items in the Quick Start Guide and, although many of our customers enlist the aid of their IT staff, these tasks are easily accomplished by a non-technical novice with a little bit of patience! The text and videos contained in the Quick Start Guide will assist you step-by-step in:
- Setting your organization's information - name, address, etc.
- Designating your hours of business, time zone and holidays
- Adding an user/user profile - 2 to 3 minutes per user
- Setting up a new "Account" such as a client, vendor or internal department
- Creating a "Matter"
- Go Mobile!
It’s easy to admire your handiwork on your smartphpne or tablet in less than 5 minutes.
Go to your phone’s app store and search for the "Salesforce1" application. You may download and install the application for free.
- Embrace the Platform
AdvoLogix is the first 100% native Force.com legal application in the cloud and as such you are now using one of the most secure platforms in the world. Your data and application reside on the same Force.com platform that is in use by over half of the Fortune 100, including companies like DELL, Cisco and Bank of America. Visit trust.salesforce.com for more information.
Enjoy your trial, and please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.