Configure UniCourt Webhook Listeners
UniCourt communicates with AdvoLogix by sending updates to a dedicated web service, which can be setup in your organization using Force.com Sites. Force.com Sites lets you create public web applications and web sites that run natively on Force.com (under your domain).
The AdvoLogix integration for UniCourt is currently in an open beta phase. The beta phase serves one main purpose: to test performance and identify issues. During this phase, we encourage users to send any issues, suggestions, or ideas regarding the UniCourt integration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assign UniCourt Permission Set to Site Guest User
Setup or use your own branded domain to set up a Force.com Site and assign the permission set UniCourt User (Webhooks) to the Guest User associated with your Site by following these steps:
- Navigate to Salesforce Setup | User Interface | Sites and Domains | Sites.
- Open your Force.com Site from the list or create a new Site.
- Click on the Public Access Settings button to navigate to the profile view.
- Select Assigned Users to navigate to the user information.
- Click on the Full Name column value for the user record in the user's list.
- Scroll down to the Permission Set Assignments related list and click on the Edit Assignments button.
- Select UniCourt User (Webhooks) from the Available Permission Sets list and Add it to the Enabled Permission Sets list.
Add Endpoint URL to Webhook in UniCourt
By default, the webhook listeners (below) are provided within this integration. Copy the URL based on your Force.com Site URL and paste it within the UniCourt Account Panel.
- Update Case:
<Your Force.com Site URL>/services/apexrest/advUniCrt/updatecasecompletion
- Track Case:
<Your Force.com Site URL>/services/apexrest/advUniCrt/trackedcasescompletion
- Order Document:
<Your Force.com Site URL>/services/apexrest/advUniCrt/documentordercompletion
- Scheduled Search:
<Your Force.com Site URL>/services/apexrest/advUniCrt/scheduledsearchresults
You can retrieve your Force.com Site's URL by following these steps:
- Go to Setup | User Interface | Sites and Domains | Sites list.
- Open your site, and scroll down to Custom URLs related list.
- Your Force.com Site URL will be a combination of Domain Name & Path.
For example, if your Domain Name is
advologix-demo.na1.force.com and Path is
/webhooks then Your Force.com Site URL will be