The following release notes specifically apply to the AdvoLogix UniCourt integration.
The UniCourt integration has been enhanced with support for saving Dockets to events and tasks. For more details follow this article.
The UniCourt Search now supports searching directly from an account or matter page. While adding a case from the search results, and if the search is initiated from an Account or Matter record page, we'll automatically attach the saved case to the respective record.
- Resolved an issue with users that were unable to assign a permission set to Force.com Site Guest User after the Winter '21 platform update.
- Resolved an issue with some users not able to edit a UniCourt Template Mappings due to freezing of interface.
- Resolved an issue where the UniCourt case updates were not downloaded into AdvoLogix due to a platform update activation.
- Resolved an issue where the user's display density preference would make the UniCourt search control alignments look misaligned.
- Resolved an issue where users were unable to filter UniCourt search results by Filing Date or Last Changes date range.