This is most likely directed towards the partner implementing AdvoLogix Integration for Accounting Seed and will assist partners/customers during the data import within your organization. You can disable any trigger shipped within the AdvoLogix Accounting Seed Add-on integration using the resolution below. Here are a couple of scenarios that may prompt this need:
- If a platform limitation, such as a governor limit enforced by the platform, is breached or
- when an AdvoLogix enforced data computation or validation is preventing your data import or update for correction.
Disabling AdvoLogix managed triggers may cause certain aspects of the application to not function properly as they were designed to do, so please make sure the triggers are reactivated again by either disabling the setting value that was set using the steps below OR by deleting the custom setting record itself.
In order to disable any triggers that was managed by AdvoLogix Accounting Seed add-on package, follow the steps below:
- Go to Setup >> Quick Find: Custom Settings >> Custom Settings.
- Find the label named AdvoLogix Trigger Settings (AS).
- Select the Manage link to the left of the trigger label name.
- Click on the New button.
- Choose a location to disable (profile or user).
- Select the checkboxes for the respective objects for which the triggers are to be disabled.
- Select Save.
Add your comment