The following administrative information provides references for getting started, understanding API utilization and specific data definitions for the fields used in the integration.
The AdvoLogix integration for CT SOP is distributed as an add-on managed package. The package consists of custom data objects, apex classes, page layouts, record pages, lightning components and lightning actions.
Within the AdvoLogix integration, the SOP Log is the platform data object which contains SOP meta-data (provided by CT) and workflow information (provided by the integration).
The SOP Log is a standard custom object and can be added to application menus or lightning pages. The SOP Log object also supports the full range of platform capabilities such as workflow, reporting and collaboration.
The fields in this area uniquely identify the SOP Log and provide relevant details of the SOP's workflow status.
- Log ID: Unique identifier for the underlying SOP. *
- Log Status: Values can be Initial or Amended. Identifies the status of the log within the integration. All logs are defaulted to Initial, the first time they are added to the integration. Logs are updated to Amended if a change is subsequently submitted (through CT). This field is read-only and managed by the integration.
- Disposition: Values can be Pending, Routed Elsewhere, Matter Created, Matter Linked. Represents the current end result of the business processes. The default value is Pending. Users update this value as the workflow process evolves. Disposition values of Matter Created and Matter Linked should require an entry in the matter lookup.
- Assigned To: The internal user is responsible for facilitating the SOP's business process. This field is optional. We suggest organizations use an automated business process to facilitate this assignment. This user may also play an active role in the notification and collaboration process.
- Routed To: Account lookup for use when routing SOP's elsewhere.
- Matter: Represents the matter related to the underlying SOP. Review this article for more information on creating a new matter from an underlying SOP Log.
- Stage: Values can be Pending, In Review, Closed. Represents the current stage of the business processes. The default value is Pending. Users update this value as the workflow process evolves.
- Comments: Used at the user's discretion for internal comments.
The following case details represent the values defined by and provided to the integration from the CT Service of Process. For this reason, these fields would not typically be modified.
- Plaintiff: Provided in the CT SOP Log *
- Defendant: Provided in the CT SOP Log *
- Lawsuit Type: Provided in the CT SOP Log *
- Lawsuit Sub Type: Provided in the CT SOP Log *
- Served Jurisdiction: Provided in the CT SOP Log *
- Served Name: Provided in the CT SOP Log *
- Case Type: Provided in the CT SOP Log *
- Case Number: Provided in the CT SOP Log *
This area contains relevant date details for the underlying SOP. With the exception of Scan Date, these dates are managed by the CT Service of Process.
- Created: Provided in the CT SOP Log. Identifies the timestamp when the SOP was created within CT.
- Receipt Date: Provided in the CT SOP Log.
- Last Update: Provided in the CT SOP Log.
- Stage Date: Updated when the SOP Log Stage changes. This value is managed by the AdvoLogix integration.
- Scan Date: Represents the date and time when the log was scanned or updated by the integrations log scanning process. This value is managed by the AdvoLogix integration.
- Last Acknowledged: Indicates the date of the last acknowledgement for the underlying matter. This value is managed by the integration and is derived from the Acknowledgments related to the underlying matter.
Stage Date is set to the current date/time when the value of the Stage field changes.
Validates the Disposition value is not Pending when the Stage is set to Closed. The validation rule can be deactivated If this is not desired.
SOP Acknowledgements are related to a specific SOP Log and contain the current status of each SOP Acknowledgement submitted for the underlying SOP Log. The ability to submit Acknowledgements is an option controlled by you as an administrator of your organization, by using a permission set provided within the integration.