Parent & Child Hierarchical Folder Mapping Now Supported!
AdvoLogix now supports the ability to map folders to Salesforce records in a hierarchical structure. For example, your administrators can now define mapping configurations to map to a folder structure defined by a parent folder containing all child folders mapped to different Salesforce records. For more details, follow this link.
Introducing Support for Multiple Libraries Within Sites
AdvoLogix now supports the option to enter a different document library within the application configuration. Administrators can now set the mapping configurations and provide a different library with support of merge field syntaxes. For more details, follow this link.
AdvoLogix recommends administrators follow a best practice by testing a package version in a sandbox environment that replicates their current SharePoint configuration before installing it in their production organization. This approach allows administrators to verify whether the new package version may potentially disrupt or cause issues with their existing implementation.
- Resolved an issue where the connector component using a rare configuration, with auto-create enabled, may result into an error on the very first load of the component only.
- Resolved an issue where the connector component was not be able find an existing folder from SharePoint site if auto-create is disabled within SharePoint mapping configuration.
- Resolved an issue where users were unable to link a folder that has more than 4000 sub-folders within. The error message will still show if a folder has more than 3000-3500 sub-items within it but, after you exit the error, your folder can still be linked using the link button on the modal.
- Resolved an issue where users were receiving an error when connecting to a folder in SharePoint that had an apostrophe (') in the folder name.
Upgrade to the Latest Version Within the Application
AdvoLogix now provides a single-click update action built within the application. System administrators will have the ability to see the latest release and update the application within the SharePoint Setup tab.
Introducing Secured Logins Manager
The Secured Logins capability within AdvoLogix's provided components allow certain users of the organization (with SharePoint access) to provide access as well as execute all available operations within the component using that user's access. Administrators can now enable users as secured logins which can power-up the lightning components authentication mechanism and allow higher level access to carry out certain tasks. Such as, creation of workspaces or the ability to access SharePoint content across your lightning community without requiring your portal users to explicitly log in to SharePoint. For more details, follow this link.
Manage Folder Templates From Within SharePoint Setup
Enhanced user experience with managing folder templates from directly within the SharePoint Setup tab. Visualize a sub-folder structure within a folder template and add or remove sub-folders at ease without ever leaving the SharePoint Setup tab. For more details, follow this link.
- Resolved an issue with the SharePoint Configuration not saving in user's organization due to a Known Issue in the platform.
- Resolved an issue with the SharePoint Upload Document flow template, where users were not getting an accurate success or failure message on document upload within Salesforce.
New SharePoint Lightning App
Introducing a lightning app for the SharePoint integration that has a pre-configured navigation menu and a collection of utility bar components, as well as a home page with AdvoLogix lightning components.
Updated Configuration Experience
Enhanced user experience with ability to set all SharePoint Configuration details within SharePoint Setup tab instead of navigating to Salesforce Setup interface. For more details, see this article.
- Resolved an issue where users were unable to save SharePoint Configuration within SharePoint Setup tab.
- Resolved an issue where some users were unable to preview Office 365 documents within connector lightning component.
AdvoLogix Featured Items Lightning Component⚡ for SharePoint and Salesforce
The AdvoLogix Featured Items lightning component for SharePoint and Salesforce allows users to view a list of folders or documents as shortcuts that your administrator can configure. The list is maintained within Salesforce and users can add or remove items from the respective instance of the Featured Items lightning component. For more details, see this article.
New Flow Action for Auto Transfer of Salesforce Files to a SharePoint Folder
AdvoLogix has added a built-in Apex method to auto transfer your Salesforce Files to a SharePoint folder automatically via Salesforce Flows. With Salesforce Flows, an administrator can setup the automation to be fired upon creation of your Salesforce Files and send it to a folder associated with your linked record. For more details, follow this article.
- Resolved an issue where in some conditions new base folder creation for a record is encountered with an error.
- Resolved an issue where some users may experience an invalid JWT token error when opening a folder.
- Resolved an issue where creating a folder in SharePoint using a folder template would not generate a sub-folder structure.
- Resolved an issue where an existing folder from the SharePoint site would not be loaded in the SharePoint Connector lightning component unless the Auto-Create option is not enabled in the Folder Mapping Configuration.
- Resolved an issue where the file upload fails with an error if it has special characters in the file name.
Introducing New Mapping Configurations For SharePoint
Introducing a brand new way to control how to associate folders from SharePoint to your records in Salesforce. Your administrator can now create object-specific mapping configurations which can be related to an existing folder by recognizing a folder-naming format to your records in Salesforce. For more details follow this article.
AdvoLogix My Favorites Lightning Component⚡ for SharePoint and Salesforce
The AdvoLogix My Favorites lightning component for SharePoint and Salesforce allows users to view and manage a list of folders as shortcuts that they frequently use. The list is maintained for the current logged-in user only and remains private for other users of the organization. For more details follow this article.
- Resolved an issue where users were unable to save the mapping configuration within the SharePoint Setup tab.
Automate Your Folder Creation in SharePoint
AdvoLogix provides a utility apex method to generate a SharePoint folder automatically via Salesforce Flows. With Salesforce Flows, an admin can setup the automation to be fired upon creation of a record such as a new account creation. For more details, follow this article.
Introducing AdvoLogix Connector for SharePoint and Salesforce a new tool that allow users to access their SharePoint documents and folders right inside their Salesforce instance. Users can create files/folders, view folders and its sub-folders, and edit files from the context of the records they are viewing.
AdvoLogix Connector Lightning Component⚡for SharePoint and Salesforce
For every record in Salesforce, a base folder will be present in SharePoint. The user will be presented with an option to connect to an existing base folder in SharePoint or it can be created and linked to the record on the go. For more details follow this article.
AdvoLogix Document Viewer Lightning Component⚡for SharePoint and Salesforce
The SharePoint Document Viewer lightning component is a featured component that allows previewing a SharePoint document or linking a specific document by saving the document URL into a specific field on the record it has been put on. For more details follow this article.
Added Support For Folder Templates
Introducing Folder Templates, that are a set of folders that users can generate within the connector. This is a quick way to create a hierarchy of folders in SharePoint, for any record on the go. For more details, follow this article.