The connector allow users to access their SharePoint® documents and folders right inside their Salesforce® instance. Users can create files/folders, view folders and its sub-folders, and edit files from the context of the records they are viewing.
What functionality does this module serve?
- The component can be mapped to a particular folder on the SharePoint® site. Every record can be associated with a specific folder in the SharePoint® site.
- Files can be added to your SharePoint® site document repository via drag-and-drop or from a file selection dialog.
- The list of files and folders is displayed to the user for easier operations. You can drill down into folders with a simple click.
- Users can create a new SharePoint® document/spreadsheet/presentation from within the component interface.
- Documents can be opened directly into SharePoint® with a single click.
How do I setup the connector?
Once this initial setup is complete, you will have the Client ID, the Client Secret and, if you've used Azure® Active Directory to authenticate SharePoint®, the Tenant ID as well. We will need to save these values in the SharePoint® Configuration of Salesforce. This configuration helps communication between SharePoint® and AdvoLogix® for sending and retrieving data.
To give the connector a try, please contact email@example.com.