Google Drive Setup in AdvoLogix
Follow the steps below to complete the setup of the Google Drive connector in AdvoLogix.
- Go to the AdvoLogix Setup tab.
- Select the Files and Content sub-menu.
- Click on the [Change] action link to enable the Google Drive Connector.
- Enter the Client ID retrieved in the Google Cloud Console Project Setup article.
- Click on the checkbox.
- Select Save to submit your changes.
You will now be asked to create a Remote Site Setting and CSP Trusted Site for Google's API access. Select Continue to create the Google API configuration settings in your organization.