All support requests are tracked via our Support Ticket Management System. Your electronic ticket submission will be closely monitored to ensure the appropriate response is provided to your request.
Our technical services staff are prepared to provide assistance with:
- Troubleshooting and correcting potential software malfunctions.
- Applying our documented examples (or those of Salesforce) to your specific needs.
Contacting Technical Support
Send an email with your detailed support request to firstname.lastname@example.org
This will automatically generate an electronic ticket in our support tracking system and notify the appropriate personnel. Please include as much information about your issue as possible.
If you have an operational question, consider searching for an example in our detailed documentation. The search feature located at the top of every page will quickly locate answers to most operational questions.
There are limitations to the type and level of support we provide with indirect technical issues. Under certain conditions, we may limit the amount of support and explicitly bear no responsibility resolving technical issues related to the following:
- Software not produced and distributed by AdvoLogix
Customizations and enhancements that are not part of the AdvoLogix application package
- For Example: triggers, workflow rules, roles, permissions and other customizations
- Salesforce desktop applications (Outlook, Word, etc)
- Web browser or operating system configurations
- Connectivity and network - LAN, DSL, cable, wireless or any other means
- If you employ an implementation consultant to add additional customizations that add-on functionality or business automation to work in conjunction with AdvoLogix or the Salesforce platform, you will need to contact the implementation consultant to gain support for their customized code.
Examples include: APEX Classes, APEX Triggers, Custom HTML, S-Controls, etc.
- If you install a third party application to work in conjunction with your AdvoLogix package or the Salesforce platform, you will need to contact the third party application provider to gain support for their application and their customized code.
Examples include: APEX Classes, APEX Triggers, Custom HTML, S-Controls, Package Components and Customizations, etc.