The AdvoLogix® My Favorites lightning component for SharePoint® and Salesforce® allows users to view and manage a list of folders as shortcuts that they frequently use. The list is maintained for the current logged-in user and remains private to other users of the organization.
1. How do I add the My Favorites component to a lightning page?
1.1. Deployment Use Cases
The My Favorites component is designed for use within a lightning home, app pages and utility bar.
1.2. Deployment Options
Navigate to the gear icon and select Edit Page. You are now in the lightning page editor and will find the My Favorites component in the list of components in the side menu on the left.
- Header Title - Optionally, display a title as the component heading.
2. Using the My Favorites Component
Navigating the functions available within the component:
- An action menu to allow users to browse SharePoint® and add a folder to your favorites list.
- An action button to reload the list of favorites saved previously.
- A content area to show and browse through various items added as your favorites.