Adding Rate Groups
Rate Groups allow you to organize groups of Rates for specific Timekeepers for easy assignment of a group of Rates for Timekeepers to a Matter.
Create a New Rate
Rate Group Name - Set a name for this rate group.
Active - Check if you want this rate group active (can not be used if not active).
Description - Enter a desired description to describe the rate group.
Owner - Defaults to the person logged in creating the rate. Can be changed after save.
Code - Enter a desired descriptor to define the rate group with an optional code.
Save Options -
- Click Save to save the new rate.
- Click Save and New to save the new rate and be taken to a blank rate creation page to add additional new rate.
- Click Cancel to erase your attempt at creation and not save the rate.
Rate Detail Page
- The Rate detail page shows all the information that was entered and general system information.
- The Rates related list shows the Rates this Rate Group is related to.
- The Rate Group History related list shows the history of changes made to the Rate Group.