What can I see on the Activities tab?
In AdvoLogix Activities tab include tasks and calendar events. When creating an activity, you can describe the activity and specify attributes such as priority, due date, and status. It is a list of all your activities in the system where you are a participant or the assigned to.
Activities can be viewed from the Activities tab, from the Open Activities related lists on objects like Matters, Contacts, Accounts, etc.
Open Activities By default on Activities Tab shows you all activities by selecting the folders drop down list and displays all Activities either that are completed or uncompleted. And by default, Home page also shows you all activities as filter for Today, Today + Overdue, All Open, Next 7 Days,etc that are not marked as completed. When creating an activity, you can describe the activity and specify attributes such as priority, due date, and status.
Activities List View Options
- Drop-Down Menu - allows you to change between Activities List Views.
- List of Tasks - relating to filter(s) set in list view.
- New Task Button - allows you to create new tasks.
- New Event Button - allows you to create new events.
- Close Button - allows you to close any tasks you check mark.