Reversing an Import
If you import records by mistake, or you are not pleased with the results of the import, an administrator can choose to Mass Delete Records. An administrator can only delete up to 250 items at one time.
Navigate to Data Management
Mass Delete Records
Select the link for the type of records to delete.
Mass Delete the Search Page
- Select the box next to the items you want to delete. Optionally, check the box in the column header to select all currently displayed items.
- Select 'Permanently delete the selected records' (optional)
- Please note that selecting this option prevents you from recovering the selected records from the Recycle Bin.
- If you DO NOT select 'Permanently delete the selected records' then the deleted items are moved to the Recycle Bin.
- To recover items from the recycling bin see: Restoring Items in the Recycle Bin
- Select Delete
Items will ONLY remain in the recycling bin for 15 days before they are permanently deleted.