Viewing A Report
A report returns a set of records that meets certain criteria, and displays it in organized rows and columns. Report data can be filtered, grouped, and displayed graphically as a chart. Reports are stored in folders, which control who has access. You must have “Read” permission on the records included in your reports; otherwise, when you run them, they may be missing data or appear blank.
Reports and Dashboards List View / Creation initiation page
From this page, you can:
1. Search for reports.
2. Select or create a folder.
~ The Folder drop-down list includes all report folders you can access.
3. Click the View drop-down to sort between:
~ All Items
~ Recently Viewed
~ Items I'm Following
~ Items I Created
4. Click the Type drop-down to sort between:
5. Click New Report to begin a new report. Click New Dashboard to begin a new dashboard
6. Click a report name to run the report.
7. Click Edit next to a report to customize it. Click Delete to remove from folder and place in Recycling Bin.