Advologix® for Word -- Advologix Content / Settings
'Settings' in the Advologix Content section the Advologix® for Word toolbar
~ Modify/Update Login Credentials
~ Send an error log to support for trouble shooting
Advologix Tab in MS Word
Clicking the Advologix TAB in MS Word Brings you to Advologix Content toolbar and it's options
Advologix Content: Settings...
Advologix-Settings / Not Logged In...
1. Connection: Same as used to Login to Advologix online
2. Settings: Same as used to login to Advologix Online
3. Check if integration is being used in a Sandbox Org for testing
4. Advanced Settings: Logging related settings and to send Debug logs to Advologix Support action button.
...Advologix - Settings / Advologix - Login...
1. Enter Username - same as used to login to Advologix
2. Enter Password - same as used to login to Advologix
3. Check Remember User Name (if desired)
4. Select Login, after performing 1-3, to login to Advologix through Word
5. Select Forgot Your Password if needed - follow the onscreen prompts (for more information See: Forgot your password)
...Advologix - Settings / Advologix - Login / Allow Application...
...Advologix - Settings / Logged in
Shows a user logged in