Follow the steps below to enable the Office toolbar for your Word
Open Microsoft Word 2007
1. Click on the Office logo in the upper left corner
2. Click on Word Options
In Word Options
1. Click on Trust Center
2. Click on Trust Center Settings
In Trust Center
1. Click on Trusted Location
2. Click on Add new location
3. Checkmark 'Allow Trusted Locations on my network'
In Microsoft Office Trusted Location window
1. Click on Browse and navigate to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\Startup
2. Click on OK
Click OK to CLOSE Trust Center window
1. Click on Add-Ins
2. On the “Manage” drop-down click on Disabled items
3. Click on GO
1. Select ALL 'sforce' add-ins in the Disabled items list
Click on Close and click on OK and RESTART MS Word 2007.
See: How do I login to Salesforce.com's Connect for Office - Microsoft Word?