Introduction to Files and Content
The Files and Content module is a document management interface that can be added to your Matter page layout and can be used for managing Matter related Files and Content. New documents can be uploaded via drag and drop or the file selection dialog. Quickly access the file preview, versioning information and much more.
Please see this article for additional functionality within the Lighting Experience.
What functionality does this module serve?
- Files can be added to your AdvoLogix document repository via drag and drop or from a file selection dialog. Uploaded files will automatically be associated with the Matter (or underlying related record).
- Existing files may be located quickly by Title or easily navigated using document metrics in the sidebar filter assistant.
- For large subsets of files, the panel can be expanded to full page view making way for more sidebar filter options and a larger working view of your documents.
- Each file can quickly be previewed or downloaded. Multiple files can be downloaded in a single step.
- New versions can easily be uploaded and version history is available from the file menu.