October 2015 - Version 1.49
For October 2015 - version 1.49.x
- The Matter Hierarchy view has been enhanced by including Cross Reference Matters. Parent and Child Cross References will be displayed in the top section illustrating their position in the Matter genealogy. Additional, non Parent/Child Cross References are displayed below the genealogy. (illustrated above)
- A new global option allows more discretion when identifying what constitutes My Matters. The option allows each firm to designate My Matters as 1) Matters to which they Own 2) are a Participant In 3) or either. The default value is Either which is the current functionality, prior to the addition of this option.
- The My Matters custom tab now provides the ability to use the same views as the Matter List view. This allows control over the list's column layout and adds the ability to further filter the list of Matters.
- Added the ability to perform Mass Edit for Time or Expenses from the Billing Preview.
- Billing Preview picklist values are no longer hard-coded. The default values are required by the Accounting Seed integration. Otherwise you may use your own values here. It is advised to name the Time and Expense options the same.
When Multiple Currencies have been enabled within an organization:
- Added new overview document for multiple currency considerations.
- New Time entries will now default the currency selector based on the following conditions, in precedent order:
- The Time record will default to the same Currency as the associated default Rate.
- When a default Rate is not available, the Time entry will default to the same Currency as the Matter.
- When editing a Time record, selecting a Rate from the Rate lookup will default the Time entry to the Currency of the selected Rate.
- Time and Budget aggregation at the Matter level now performs rate conversions if the underlying record's currency is different from that of the Matter. Conversion is performed using the current conversation rates.
- The Billing Preview is now capable of handling specific multiple currency scenarios.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: IA new field for tracking the total (aggregate) Expenses for Matters has been created and will replace the existing field currently in use. The field being replaced is now labeled Total Expenses (DEPRECATED). If this field is currently in use within your organization, please remove it and use the new field labeled Total Expenses.
- User interface enhancements for the Related Email user interface.
- User interface enhancements in the Budget application.