AdvoLogix April 2014
AdvoLogix April 2014 Major Release (version 1.35.x)
AdvoLogix provides two types of releases, major releases, and patch releases. Major releases are seasonal, occurring three times (approximately) per year and are generally accompanied by new functionality. Patch releases provide minor functional improvements and issue resolutions. It is important to note, patch releases are automatically installed for all customers on the current major release.
Major releases are not automatically installed into your organization. Click here for help with upgrading your organization to the latest major release of AdvoLogix.
April 2014 Matter Calendar Enhancements
Added the ability to access the Matter Calendar in two new views.
- From the sidebar menu
- As a tab in the AdvoLogix Main Menu.
April 2014 Salesforce1 Enhancements
- The Matter Calendar is now an application in Salesforce1.
- The Matter Planner is now available from the Matter and is viewable on most tablet devices.
Please Note that we are continuously optimizing AdvoLogix for Salesforce1. Our next release continues to improve upon the mobile AdvoLogix experience.
April 2014 General Improvements
- The Matter Calendar now follows calendar sharing rules.
- QuickTimer could unknowingly pause timekeeping when using the Safari browser.
- Resolved an exception when using extremely large databases.
- Improvements to the Support Case area of Setup.
- Improvements with the Action Plan user experience.
- Rearranged the Rate setup tabs. Rates is now the first tab.