How do I use the Profile tab?
Chatter profiles are personal pages for each person in a Salesforce organization.
Profiles include contact information, a photo, an About Me section, a Chatter feed, a list of followers, and a list of people and records being followed.
View other people's profiles by clicking their name in the People tab, a feed, or on a record detail page.
From your profile, you can:
- Edit your contact information.
- Add additional information about yourself in the About Me section.
- Update your status in the What are you working on? field.
- Upload or delete a profile photo.
- See who's following you and who you're following.
- If you're not following anyone, click Find people to follow in the Following list to view the People tab and start following people.
- View your group memberships.
- If you're not in any groups, click Join or create groups in the Groups list to view the Groups tab and join some groups.
- See your recent updates in your Chatter feed.
- View a single feed update.
- View the topics you use most often.
For Additional Details See Force.com's: Profile Overview