Rate Groups allow you to organize groups of Rates for specific Timekeepers for easy assignment of a group of Rates for Timekeepers to a Matter.
Navigate to AdvoLogix Setup
Choose the Rates subtab
1. Click Edit link to modify an existing rate
2. Click the name of the rate to navigate to the rate's detail page and click the Edit button from there (seen Below)
Create a New Rate
- Rate Group Name: Set a name for this rate group
- Active: Check if you want this rate group active (can not be used if not active)
- Description: Enter a desired description to describe the rate group
- Owner: Defaults to the person logged in creating the rate. Can be changed after save.
- Code: Enter a desired descriptor to define the rate group with an optional code
- Click Save to save the new rate.
- Click Save and New to save the new rate and be taken to a blank rate creation page to add additional new rate.
- Click Cancel to erase your attempt at creation and not save the rate.
Rate Group detail page
Shows the rate as created
Rate History - shows the history of changes made to the rate